ACTIV Valentine's Giveaway
Buy 2 or more items until 14th Feb & automatically go into the draw to WIN
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
The promoter is ACTIV Performance Eyewear Pty Ltd (ABN 52 634 184 277) of 22 Christine Avenue Miami QLD 4220 Australia.
- All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Brisbane, QLD, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 8.00am (AEST) on Saturday 4th February 2023 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on Monday 13th February 2023 (Promotion Period).
- Entry is open worldwide (pending shipping restrictions) 18 years old and over, as of the date of entry, excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (Eligible Entrants).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period must checkout and place an order with any 2 products and provide the following details:
- The number of entries is limited to one per order.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The major draw will take place at 9.00am (AEST) on Tuesday 14th February 2023 at ACTIV Head Office, 22 Christine Avenue Miami QLD 4220 Australia. The draw will be conducted by the promoter.
- The first 4 valid entries drawn will win a prize.
- The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be 4 prizes allocated at random:
- 2 x orders fully refunded
- 2 x $150 ACTIV gift card
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that prize.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prize must be claimed by 14 March 2023 or it will be forfeited.
- There will be no draws for any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to Jetstar and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at: https://activeyewear.com/pages/privacy-policy
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering this competition, each Eligible Entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
- At all times, Eligible Entrants agree to act in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php and other related policies.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. By entering this competition, each Eligible Entrant releases Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram.